Terrorists instructions found in Texas?

What do you think of this? I LOVE IT!

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 4:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• WOO HOO! That was GREAT!!! I LOL at the "monkey bars" comment! HA HA HA I agree, we're not going to take any crap from mentally ill terrorists. We have guns, and we won't sit around waiting for BO, or Homeland Security to take them out...we'll act on our own.   I'd have no problem blowing the head off some damn terrorist.  They want to be martyred, we'll be glad to oblige them, and blow them into "pradise." Thing is, these are the only "virgins" they'll find waiting for them. hee hee hee  Don't mess with Texas, and don't mess with America! 

Anonymous

• I just wish this guy was BO's Foreign Affairs Czar!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• What about one of the 10 Commandments: Thou shalt not kill>???? Do you not obey the teachings of the Bible?
    Anonymous

• That was pretty darn sick. He was pretty darn fugly,too. YOU TUBE is filled with nut cases and this is another example. Those little kids with the guns made me want to cry. Their parents are crazy to have their sweet little children learning to kill. Someone should call CPS and tell them.....it is unholy and so wrong.
    If that Dude thinks Texas is going to "rise as a nation" and take on terrorists, it will never happen. Because he is just being arrogant and trying to prove he is really a man., HA!
    It could be called a "comedy short".
    Anonymous

• yeah anon just cheer on anything that causes the country to be trampled on..no need to be supportive of the country and defending itself from terrorists.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• you rock   Now THAT is my home state!  It really cracks me up how little credit people give her.  God Bless Texas!

I love the nuns & guns too!! 

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2009