My ex sent me friend request for myspace and facebook a while back (he sent them a couple weeks ago right after I broke up with him and deleted him)... he is starting to move on and so am I. I was wondering if I should accept them just to see what's going on with him and maybe we will become friends. Should I or Shouldn't I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• It's only been a couple of weeks since you broke up? I'd hold off. If you guys are just starting to move on, getting into contact again like that could interfere with that.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 4:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I wouldn't. If you're moving on, move on, you know? Give it some time.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• no

Answer by admckenzie at 4:29 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• No way - why open up a can of worms?
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I friend requested my ex on facebook to show him pics of our 3 year old son and regret it terribly. I knew he was seeing someone else when we broke up right after the baby was born but his status said married and my heart skipped a beat. I know it shouldn't bother me because I am engaged but for some reason it does. I wish I never done that. He didn't really need to see the pics, I could have just given them to him in person or it really didn't matter because he sees his son on the regualar anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I'm saying I was just being curious and got more than I bargained for.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2009