I believe that i am 14 weeks pregnant but i have no postive test yet... I have all the symptoms just no line yet... Have any of you been this far along but still not have a postive urine or blood test?

I have been feeling little flutters myself and my partner... we have seen the little movements after putting a napkin on my stomach and waiting... so im almost positive...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you would deff have a postive result by now...but I am not a doctor. Get a blood test.
    meghan925

Answer by meghan925 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I'm not trying to be rude, but these questions drive me nuts! Let me just pull out my crystal ball and see....lol jk. Even if 100 people have had this happen, it doesnt mean you are or are not. Go to the doctor. He/she will do a test and feel with their hands, and maybe order an ultrasound. If you are anywhere near 14 wks they will easily be able to feel. So yeah, go and find out for sure. Nobody on here will help one way or the other.
    ma2b08

Answer by ma2b08 at 4:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• If you're pregnant you should have a positive test by now...you would be into the 2nd trimester...if the test are neg. ask for an ultrasound.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Have you seen a doctor? Its fairly standard to see your ob/gyn by the time you are 8 weeks. And FWIW, I have never ever heard of feeling the baby kick earlier than 18 weeks and much much later by the time the baby is strong enough to make your stomach move. I'm guessing you are not pregnant.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• it's possible to not get a positive test for months into pregnancy. for some reason, in some women, the HCG just doesn't get into the urine very much
    Anonymous

• Answered at 4:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 by:
    ma2b0...
    I'm not trying to be rude, but these questions drive me nuts! Let me just pull out my crystal ball and see....lol jk. Even if 100 people have had this happen, it doesnt mean you are or are not. Go to the doctor. He/she will do a test and feel with their hands, and maybe order an ultrasound. If you are anywhere near 14 wks they will easily be able to feel. So yeah, go and find out for sure. Nobody on here will help one way or the other.

she's just trying to get our opinions.. geesh.
    Anonymous

• HCG can be detected as low as 1 in a blood test. If you have had a blood test and it was negative, then you are not pregnant.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 6:09 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• a blood test is pretty much definitive. If you are still not convinced, as for an u/s. Movement would not be felt outside your belly yet. The baby would be about the size of a quarter and buried deep inside your abdomen. movement would not be visible out side your belly.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 6:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• go to the OB...you should have already if you suspected you were pregnant.
    Anonymous