Weird question for parents with split custody/visitation

How do you handle school/sports pictures? I said it was weird. We always give my stepsons biomom the flyer when we get it so she can pick what she wants, she pays us for it, we lump it all in as one big order and then sort it and give her hers when they come in. My sister's stepkids bring home two flyers, one for each house, and they get separate orders. My friend, whose exwife lives in another state, doesn't get any pictures period even though he sends money every year for them. How do you sort this out with your ex?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont buy school pictures...but when I get them taken I get a digital CD or print list and give the info to my ex and he can order what he wants, same goes for grandma if she wants extras.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I have always considered my ex when ordering school or sports pictures. I usually get two of the basic package and he pays me when it comes in. Now, with digital re-ordering, I can just e-mail him the link and he can order what he wants.
    Momsright

Answer by Momsright at 11:20 AM on Nov. 26, 2009