Implantation bleeding?

For the past 3 days I have had some light cramping in my stomach,just like AF is on her.I usually get these cramps the day of AF and they last just that day. My cycle is 30days and according to pregnoloy I ovulated on the 4th 0r 6th.Yesterday I had some wetness feeling went to the bathroom expecting AF early but there was some discharge in my underwear that was very light pinkish/brown.A few hrs later wen tback and when I wiped there was more when I wiped of teh same stuff.I am between6-7dpo and am curious is this IB? My boobs are tender and my back has a dull ache off and on through the night.I tested this morning and got BFN:(

Lindasmama

Asked by Lindasmama at 4:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like it "could" be IB. I had the same thing about a week ago so I've been reading about it and read that you probably won't get a positive preg. test until at least a week after IB stops.
    Ohio-mom-of-2

Answer by Ohio-mom-of-2 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Thansk.im stil lwaiting for a BFP>Ive tested twice with no luck.
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 5:31 PM on Oct. 15, 2009