What kind of schedule (if any) is your 4 month old on?

Mine isn't really on a set schedule at all...I'm just wondering what yours is doing! :)

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah, she's not on a schedule... She has me on one though *lol* Actually it's really hard to put her on a schedule because she goes to daycare Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. She's also with her daddy or someone else for when I work every other weekend, so it makes it really hard to put her on any kind of schedule. I don't think you can really get a baby on any type of schedule (especially in my situation) until they are sleeping all night, and eating solids (not completely reliant on formula/breast milk). Anyhow.. just my opinion.
    SlapHappi

Answer by SlapHappi at 6:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• my son is 4 months old and i think i have him on a pretty good schedule. he wakes up between 6-7 and naps for about an hour at 9 then for about 2-3 hours at 12-1 oclock another hour at 5 and then he gets a bath with his brother around 8-830 and to bed by nine. he wakes once or twice in the night. but i also worked hard to get him on this schedule since his 28month old brother still takes a nap at 12-1 its my 2-3 hours for just me something i think all moms need. so i think its worth the hard to set a schedule just to have the time.
    Nicole_06

Answer by Nicole_06 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• the one she set.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 7:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• When my son was 4 months old he woke up at 7, went back for a nap around 8 until 10, then we ran all our errands for the day, afternoon nap between 1-3, then awake for his siblings to come home from school, short nap from 6-7, then bath and bed between 8-8:30. He didn't wake up during the night, and during the day he breastfed approximately every 3 hours.

Answer by missanc at 7:52 PM on Oct. 13, 2009