Where do I go for a vacation?

Bora Bora
I have never been here, and I think it will be fun for Kara!

Fiji
It sounds like a nice place to go!

Paris
My husband and I already have been here last year. I don't know if Kara will have to much fun here.

Shang Hai
Very nice. I have been to China though Beijing for the Olympics last year. Though my husband hasn't and I think Kara will enjoy all of the activities around there.

London
I looked up, and found a lot of things to do in London.

Even though I four months my doctor said I can fly, and gave me authorization. I have been needing a vacation so does Kara, and my husband. We have just been stressing about the new baby!

Kathlete

Asked by Kathlete at 5:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Travel

• No you are not a bad parent. It was wonderful of them to offer and to help keep your sanity take them up on it and don't feel guilty. I wish my parents would help me out. So be glad you have such wonderful parents.
    ethan0530

Answer by ethan0530 at 4:50 AM on Oct. 15, 2009

• If you're pregnant you are better to stay with places that have 'safe' drinking water standards. On your list Fiji and London are the only two I've been to. Fijiis incredibly beautiful and peaceful You can relax or be as active as you would like. London is full of history and quite easy to get around. It is however expensive. VERY expensive. Your list is like apples and oranges. London , ShangHai and Paris you can compare. My BIL says Paris is a filthy city. Shang Hai is famous for its nasty trains, pollution and overcrowding. Fiji and Bora Bora are easily compared. Both are beautiful tropical paradises with their own drawbacks like water safety.
    Anonymous

• wow, I wish I had your problem!!! how about looking into a cruise? then Kara could have some fun on her own too?
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 6:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• BTW_ I have been to Tahiti.. awesome!!!
    chefjen

• Thanks! I have thought of a cruise, but I want to be somewhere, where there are not a lot of people. Plus, being on a boat for several days is not what I need with having night sickness.

Yeah, I have been to Paris, but I think we are considering Bora Bora. More peaceful, and were thinking about some private islands in Bora Bora.

Thank you all!
    Kathlete

Answer by Kathlete at 7:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Also, my parents are coming along. Well, not really they are coming later on. See, we planned to go Dec. 3-8. And they are coming Dec 7-20. I invited them along to watch Karissa while my husband, and I go off for alone time. DO you think we should do that? I mean my parents offered to watch her. Do you think I am being a bad parent for leaving her with them?
    Kathlete

Answer by Kathlete at 7:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Freeport, Bahamas

Answer by rkoloms at 10:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Fiji 100%
    Anonymous