1ST XMAS/BDAY FOR A GIRL!? HELP!?

this is my daughters 1st xmas and bday , i have no clue what to get her! help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• how old is she?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• OH SORRY ... SHE'LL BE A YEAR ... ITS HER 1ST XMAS AND BDAY
    Anonymous

• My dd is 7 days from xmas and her first wasnt much. We bought her a white gold bracelet but if she is older then get her learning toys and some books
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My dd love all of that house and kitchen stuff by playscool. There is a ton of stuff for that age group. Just go on toysrus and type in her age for suggestions
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• books are always good and bath toys too
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• sorry i keep spreading thisout! lol it keeps coming to me after i submit. Id go with a baby doll and stroller to push, those walker/ride on toys, clothes.....
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• that animal train by either playskool or fisher price was a big hit too!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• If you have room, we got our son the Step 2 Up & Down Roller Coaster for his first birthday. He loves it and still rides it every day. =) http://www.walmart.com/Step2-Roller-Coaster/ip/2603645
    ttaylor1998

Answer by ttaylor1998 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Leap Pad makes a Learning Drum that is wonderful! My dd got it for her first birthday and played with it until she was almost 5. It is only about $20 at Target or Walmart, it lights up and plays music as well as helps with number and sound learning.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 9:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It depends on what you're child likes my daughter at that age liked playing with toy cars I know b/c my son had plenty of them,oh yeah she also loved clothes their's great place I buy my daughters clothes cheap and their namebrand clothes no minimum required it's a wholesale site called www.magickidsusa.com you got to use discount code mk00262 and also I'm a representative for avon go to www.avonrepresentative.com/cynthiabostick they have stuff for younger kids also have doll I think it's like my size doll for 29.99 with a 20.00 purchase just check those 2 sites you might find some neat stuff.If you know of anybody send 2 the avon site b/c that a help me buy my christmas as of now we don't have the money for christmas b/c I lost my job and work on call for the usps.thankyou and something for you're avon is now selling the new reese witherspoon perfume.
    cynthiacy

Answer by cynthiacy at 5:21 PM on Oct. 19, 2009