I think I'm pregnant...but the last time I had sex was the last day of my period!!

I was supposed to start a couple days ago. I've been on Nuva Ring, but wasn't entirely sure it was working..This was the only time he came in me. The other two times we had sex, he didn't come at all. I just have this feeling you know? But I know it's very rare for this to happen. That's just my luck though!

Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• with the nuva ring u need to remove the ring before u get ur period
    Anonymous

• My friends mom got pregant with her while on her period so anythings poss. Maybe your all screwed up since you didnt take it out like the PP said
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• And Im sure you know that bc is not 100%. If you dont want to get pregnant then I would not let him cum in you at all
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• doubtful
    Anonymous

• Take a pregnancy test
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 7:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I did take out the nuva ring. I'm not stupid. I've been on it for awhile. I'm taking a test in the morning..
    Anonymous