I'm breastfeeding and

before I breastfed my bra size was 38 c, now I am a 38 dd- my question is, do I get that size in nursing bras or are the sizes different? I don't know if thats clear enough but its like you know how when youre pregnant you can get the same size in maternity clothes as you would in regular clothes but they have more space for you expanding belly- are nursing bras the same where you get the same size you normally are but they're more spacious for your milk filled boobs? I just need to know if Ishould get the pre nursing size bra or the now that i'm nursing size... Im so sorry if I confused you all!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Nursing bras run the same as regular bras so if you are measuring a 38dd then that is what you will be in nursing and reg. bras
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 6:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• If you get one at a maternity store they are very helpful with figuring out the size you need too.
    Anonymous

• thanks ladies!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, just get the size that you are measuring.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2009