36 weeks pregnant and life/marriage is falling apart!

I turned 9 months pregnant today. Yet, it's one of the worst days of my life. Over the weekend my life has literally begun to fall apart. My husband has an ongoing problem with being rude, inconsiderate and downright uncaring. Over the weekend he did something that has hurt my entire family. We have all had enough with this behavior and I feel like I can't take it anymore and I'm worried we are headed for divorce. He says that he doesn't see how he is so rude and stuff and I feel like he's sociopathic if he doesn't because it's so obvious to everyone. There are several issues but the worst is how he is rude to my family and I just can't tolerate it! The baby is almost here and I want to be happy but my life is in shreds and I am so scared. I am so depressed that I lie in bed all day and I have no passion for anything. I worry that the baby can be harmed by so much stress. I'm so lost!!

sammybear71

Asked by sammybear71 at 6:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Trust me it will only get harder. the first three months after the baby comes is the worst ever. My relationship did fall to shreds and there will never be repair. I am happier now that I dont have the stress of trying to please him. The baby is all that matters. Maybe you should try a seperation first then decide what is best for the baby. Don't worry about hurting his feelings either. He is grown and remember he is the one doing something wrong.
    trentsmommy13

Answer by trentsmommy13 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I don't care who the hell the person is NO ONE is DISRESPECTFUL to my family. My children come first regardless of anything. That's what you need to keep first is that baby and then second YOU come second for your rude hubby he is a grown man and he needs to face the facts that he is rude and disrespectful and that he may think that he isn't hurting others peoples feelings but he is and that to me would tell if he could care less that is a HEARTLESS MAN and you are better then that. Climb out of bed and pick yourself up and focus on that baby coming and that you have a loving family to turn to cause when everything is all said and done that rude hubby of yours is only gonna be thinking of himself. GL and congrats on your new LO. Oh ya stress will not harm your child but it can cause you to go into labor to soon and you a lot of heart ache that you don't need to put yourself thur for the rude hubby you are dealing with.
    Anonymous

• I'm not hearing a question but u have known he was a sociopath for a while. This didn't happen over night and yet u decided 2 reproduce with him. imagine that
    Anonymous

• Anon :46, real helpful.

COUNSELING, sammybear. Go yourself if he won't go with you. But understand at this moment that this is NOT a marriage. What's falling apart is NOT your life...as long as your blood is pumping your life is still there. What's falling apart is what you've been used to...but it sounds like it's not a huge loss if the guy is such a cretin.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2009