How do I look for 36 weeks pregnant?

I think i've actually gotten a little smaller in the past few weeks, maybe just more compact i still gained two pounds though.

http://www.cafemom.com/photos/view.php?photo_id=13251647

Do I look 36 weeks? Twins? I've had people laugh at me because they couldn't believe how big I was, but maybe that's just super thin people... Think my body will come back fairly quickly? My hand is covering my lovely stretch marks.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 7:03 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You don't look big for 36 weeks, at least not like you're having twins. When I was 7 months pregnant with my second I had a guy I worked with say "Woh! You must be ready to pop like any minute, huh?" I told him that I actually had 2 months left, but thanks for that, LOL. I was huge with all 3 of my kids, so compared to me you seem small for 36 weeks.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 7:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I got the same comments at seven months too- I actually had a waiter tell me he was uncomfortable with me being in the restaraunt because he thought i was going to go into labor. jerks.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Definitely not like you would be having twins. You look like a normal, very pregnant lady :) And you only have stretch marks where your hand is?!!?! Jealous!! My stomach looks like a freakin' road map...it's awful.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 7:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I don't think your big at all. You look very good for being that far along. GL and congrats on the new LO'S :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Yeah, I think it's just my sides that got stretch marks- but I also got them on my inner thighs and on my boobs... that made me sad

Also if you look at the 33 week pregnant picture in my album i think i look a lot bigger there.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 7:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Men should never say anything to a woman they THINK is pregnant about how far along they THINK she is or is not....they don't seem to have a clue. I've heard of men asking a woman how far along she is when she wasn't pregnant at all, so I wouldn't expect them to have a good idea about that by just looking at the size of your belly.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 7:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• good for you for not allowing yourself to be a huge ass cow just because you are pregnant!! Don't worry taking care of yourself pays off, you'll get your body back!!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 7:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I don't think you look overly large. I'm almost certain I've looked bigger than that for all my pregnancies.
    Anonymous

• You look great for 36 weeks. Actually you about the same as I do and I'm only a week and a half behind you. I've had a lot of ppl say I don't look as far along as I am. AFter my 1st the weight went off quickly, it's gotten harder w/ the second so I'm curious to see how the 3rd goes. With the first I got down to a size 6, second I got down to a size 8/10. I'm hoping to get into a size 8 by my baby's 1st bday.
    mom22littlegirl

Answer by mom22littlegirl at 7:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Im bigger then you at 31 weeks your def not having twins...
    excitedmomma2be

Answer by excitedmomma2be at 8:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2009