I am pregnant again for the 5th tme, do anybdy thnk thats 2 many?

I have 3 busy boys and one bossy girl. ages 7,5,3 and 1

Jessigurl

Asked by Jessigurl at 7:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have five kids too!! YES its to many!!! LOL
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 7:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Nope! Whatever floats your boat baby! Who are we to answer that anyway?? Have 5 more! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I have one of my own and 2 step-children that's to many when they are here. Today my one 16 month old was to much. Congrats I love children but for me there just comes a point that I can only take some much, my step-children have no respect, for any adult.
    Anonymous

• Nope. I have a 3, 2, and 1 year old with a new baby due next month!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• congratulations! :)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 7:24 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Each family is different. For me 5 that close together would be way too many. We travel a lot though and keeping up with two is plenty. Congrats on the new baby! Best wishes to you!
    Anonymous

• i give u kudos thats alot of little ones but as long as u take care of them hehe they r all so young though i would go crazy....
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Micheledo. I'm just curious how long were you married before you had the babies? Just wondering. I'd like to have mine all close together too but we've only been married three years.
    Anonymous

• Every mom is different for what they can handle:

BUT If my mom stopped at 5 and listened to everyone saying it was too many, then me and my little brother wouldn't be here.

...so I owe my life to a mom that didn't care what others said and went for the big family she always wanted.

And I really liked growing up with lots of brothers and sisters...they looked after me big time.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 7:27 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• its up to you to say your the one thats gonna have them not us,and trust me when it comes to your own family they could never be a bother.my advide to you is to love them all and treat them all the same,i know too many people that just favor the youngest ones because they are still really cute and neglect the others.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2009