what do i do please help

ok so i have been married for three years and my husband who i love with all my heart. we used to be sex maniacs but now i feel like i have no drive. he always wants and then when we do start one of the kids wake up. we have a 27 month old and a 4 month old. we havn't had sex in almost two months. and then when i try hinting to him that i want it or im going to bed wink wink he dosn't fallow or he waits till im gone asleep. what should i do please help me i don't want to loose my husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I have to agree that men are horrible at getting hints. I've found that waiting on them may take forever. Make it known physically that you are interested, rub his leg, nuzzle his neck, etc... sure beats just sitting there sulking. Make it as spontaneous as it can be when you find an hour available. Take charge. Plus it's a good boost to the esteem :)
    flamebroiled

Answer by flamebroiled at 9:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• 2 months!!!! omg are you sure he is not cheating??? how can he avoid you if he hasnt had any sex in 2 months?
    Anonymous

• Have you tried setting the alarm and getting it on before the kids wake up? Most men like starting their day that way.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:57 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• You know, men ARE capable of going months without. Some can go YEARS and are NOT cheating.

Unless you have OTHER evidence besides not wanting sex, don't suspect cheating.

Stop HINTING. Tell him straight out what you want, and that you're worried because you haven't had sex in two months. Tell him you're worried.

No being cutesy or beating around the bush. "We haven't had sex in two months. What's wrong?"

You might be surprised. Some husbands will hold off because they think their wives aren't interested due to being tired.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• He probably just thinks you're tired. And men don't get hints. Men have sexual changes too sometimes, especially when you've got little kids. Just sit down with him and figure out how to time it right so you don't get interrupted, and have fun!
    Anonymous

• these other ladies are right just talk to him ask him straightout it is hard i have four and my husband comes home on weekends by the time i get everyone fed, bathed and clean up the kitchen i was tired. many nights after everything is done we get our baths and go to sleep i get a quick nap wake him up early in the am whip it on him and i can go back to sleepbefore my 10mth old wakes up....just talk to him and hopefully you guys canfigure out a time for loving
    Anonymous

• First of all, stop hinting. Men are not the brightest when it comes to hints. I will tell my DH that if he wants it, he has 10 minutes to get in the bed. If not then he will lose it. Also, try doing it in the daytime, or wait until they first go to sleep. Another thing my DH and I did was hire a sitter to watch the kids for a couple of hours so we could get some alone time. It was fun and exciting. Also remember, you are a tired mom who has to take care of a newborn. You can not be expected to do it all. Good luck.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:14 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• 8:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 by: * gdiamante

You know, men ARE capable of going months without. Some can go YEARS and are NOT cheating.
    ________________________________
    Seriously? Because my 42 year old husband seems to need it daily. We went 2 days without sex this weekend and the creep had to sneak out to the living room in the middle of the night, closing our door, off to look at porn (after promising 5 years ago never to do that again).

Sorry, I'm just pissed off about my own problems.
    Anonymous