I posted something last night being upset and venting I copied n pasted below. Now Im destroyed and Dont know what to do HELP ladies I need help no bashing, or making me feel worse. I know Men are pigs, but Im lost.

Im so mad ... Just so mad my face and right arm got all tingly ... UGH !! I need to vent.
My DH txted me at 7 he was working late by 8:47 he texted me he stopped at his friends for a drink ???? Fine I said Im going bed. He replied Ill be there in 1hr. Its 1am and his ass is still not home texted him and he said he drank to much and is waiting to sober up ... BULLSHIT !!! I know he knows his limit .. IM SO FN MAD I feel my face getting numb and tigly and my left arm too. I need to relax Im 31 weeks pregnant and I know this is not good for the baby. He has never pulled any crap like this ???? AHHHHHH !!! SO MAD GRRRRRR!!!
He got home at 2am and fell asleep, I got kids ready for school and he called me in room to apologize. What sucked is I looked at him and he had hickies all over his chest and neck :( Im so destroyed and broken hearted :( He didnt even know he had them ntil he went to mirror. He said he didnt know how??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh hun......I'm so sorry! He obviously cheated, whether he remembers it or not, but if he knows his limit, it doesnt matter. Even if he didn't do anything with the girl and he just let her make out with his neck, it's still cheating IMO.

What's important now if how you handle this. Do you forgive him and stay with him? Do you forgive him but leave him? Or do you lose all trust and stay anyway? You have to think long term if you'll be able to look at him the same and if you want to make it work. Good luck and I'm so sorry.
    IrishPenn

Answer by IrishPenn at 11:11 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• he is lying to u and i feel ur pain i would be pissed also but babe dont stress it can hurt ur little baby ... and his excuss was he dont know how they got there? thats bs i wish lots of luck to u ....but u could tell him he needs to let u know what happend or u might leave kinda scare him in to telling u the truth..if u need to vent more pm me
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• He is lying. Show him the door and tell him he gets to come back when he's grown up.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• ok first i know how u feel on the side of man staying out all night to have a few drinks..my dh tends to do that. but last time he did that he was locked out and had to sleep in the camper. now as for him haveing hickies all over him i would kill him right then and there there is no xcuse for it..and im sure he will do the "i dont remember" i blacked out...that is a crap xcuse. dont let him get away with being a foolish jerk or a jackass. i can come over and slap him around for you if u want..ever need to chat im here. ps my x did the samething haveing a few drinks and wow low and behole he was screwing my b/f at the time. corse he didnt remember anything...but i investagated and talked with people and he had to admit his screw up when he was caught. he was done..dd or no dd i will not be treated like that and neighther should u. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• hugsomg, I just felt the blood drain from my face and I don't even know him! I'm devastated with you. I'm not sure I have words of comfort or wisdom but I'll send a hug instead.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:56 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I feel for you, really. Obviously he cheated on you- whether he remembers or not- but if he is with it enough to send a text- he knew what he was doing. But first thigs first- protect yourself and your kids. Move money around- if you have a joint account- wipe it out and start your own at a different bank. I know it is so hard when you are extremely emotional- but try to be practical. Consult a lawyer about things like alamony and child support. Even if you never even seperate- have your ducks in a row.
    Anonymous

• wow we must be with the same guy my husband pulls that all the time
    Anonymous

• Wow, momentarily speechless. I think at least for now I would have to ask his sorry butt to leave until I could figure out which way to go. There really is only two choices..forgive and try to move forward knowing if it ever happened again his ass was grass and I was the lawnmower...or tell him all trust is irrevocably and I'll see you in court.

Anonymous

• okay all this bullshit about leaving is not right you are pregnant and have other children so leaving right now is just plain stupid..okay he wont confess we all already know how men are most can get their hand caught in the cookie jar and swear it is not their hand and many times they are so good at lying we begin to question ourselves .you already know what he was doing the hickeys are the evidence so why even bother asking that will just cause more stress on you.........good luck
    Anonymous

• Oh boy, yeah, I actually had almost that same scenario happen to me in several different ways......
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2009