Anyone else not looking forward to TTC??

It took us 3 years for our son. And today I took my first test while TTC our second and even though I expected it to be negative, it still makes me so sad. I know exactly how this process is, and it's long and depressing and it can take such a toll on you some months.
Ugh! I just have to keep telling myself how awesome it'll be when we do get that +!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I know how you feel. It took us five years to have our son. He's going to be our only child, so thankfully I don't have to go through the frustration, expectation, let-down, sex without wanting it, etc. again.

I hope this go around is much quicker for you. :)
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 8:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Me and my husband have been TTC for over 2 years with no luck. I dont even have 1. So be thankful for that!! I have been on clomid for 4 months and just got my BFN AGAIN today :( But now its time to start a new cycle!! hopefully this is the month! have to stay positive!! Good luck to you!! Bless your family!
    Anonymous

• kind of...well not in the way you mean. I'm not super excited about trying but I have no fertility issues. I'm just very realistic and can't forget how intense it was to have a little one. I want to have a second...I think...but the thought of losing this time with my first is hard to let go of. I also don't want to get overwhelmed- something that happens to me with one. I love the idea of having lots of kids, but if I'm being honest with myself, I think I got really lucky with the amazing baby I got the first time and I'm not so sure I'd be great with more, even if its just one more. I wish I felt more enthusiasm but I've agreed to start trying. I hope I'm not in over my head!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Have your tried an at home ovulation preditor kit? They are inexpensive and can help narrow those important days. Good luck and I hope it goes quickly for you!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 10:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• OH G/L girl! I don't know exactly what you are going through, but i had a m/c in June at 8 wks and I want nothing more to be pregnant..it sucks..just gotta stay positive! G/L again!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I hate it!! I can't wait to have pressure-free sex with my husband!
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 1:42 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• You just have to stay positive...I mean, even after those 3 years you would say that it's soooo worth it! You just have to stay patient. I know, I know, easier said than done, but you just gotta have faith! And have FUN!!!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 1:26 PM on Oct. 19, 2009