just a laugh.. depending on your humor

I am a wax below girl, and its def time again to make an appt.
Today my 3 year old daughter came into the bathroom and seen me using it. She said to me "Mommy, You have a mustach on your private" I laughed so hard!!! Kid's say the craziest things!!!

Depending on your humor you will laugh too!!!

Mrs.Oriaku

Asked by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's so adorable!

You gotta write it down for her when she is older.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 8:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAAAHAHA tell her when she gets older

i think its time to shave it off honey, jk lol
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 8:06 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• thats pretty funny... reminded me of when my son had to go with me to the gyno one time... I had no other option and he was about 2 maybe 2.5. At the time he thought all dr's "fixed your ears". He had many ear infections as a small child so every time we had to go to the dr. I would say he's going to fix your ears. When I told him we were going to mommy's dr, that day he asked if it was to fix my ears and I said sure. He was up by my head most of the examination, but right towards the end curiosity got the best of him and he walked down by my dr. His eyes got huge and very loudly he announced "This is not your ears mommy!" My dr. was laughing so hard she had to stop doing the examination for a minute to gain her composure. I was beyond embarrassed.
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2009