my boyfriend is freaking???

im 31 weeks prego and still sleep on my stomach i was told i could do so untill it was not comfy ne more...what have u ladys been told or know about it???

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 8:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did it until I got too big! I'm a stomach sleeper so switching positions was really difficult for me; you might want to try falling asleep on your side now, to make it easier for when you can't sleep on your stomach anymore.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 8:16 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Hi, when I was pregnant I was never told that I couldn't sleep on my stomach. It's all up to the mom if you are comfortable sleeping that way than that's what you do. I can't see it harming the baby though.
    NeverGiveUp489

Answer by NeverGiveUp489 at 8:17 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I was always told to sleep on my left side and if you have a bigger baby bumb you should try too sleep on your side. A few times when I was 7 8 9 month I woke up on my stomache and my daughter was fine but I wouldn't if you can help it.
    Anonymous

• when i was pregnant i was scared to lay on my back. i heard laying on your back was bad forf the baby. and i was carrying twins. but they would kick so hard i would roll over in my sleep and wake up on my back and be scared. then i was talking with my doctor and told her the only way i could sleep do to the kick was if i laid on my back. the kicking would stop. she told me sleep how u can. get the rest now. cuz later ther be no rest. my twins come out just find nothing wrong. so i say sleep how u and the baby feel good in. the baby dids have a say thow i tell u.
    angeltwinpain

Answer by angeltwinpain at 8:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I couldn't imagine sleeping on my stomach after my 20th week (I'm 16 wks now and I'm now starting to avoid it). But that is because it's uncomfortable. Do whatever helps you sleep. =)
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 9:04 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i dont completely sleep on my stomach i lay on my left or right side (whitch ever is more cumfy 4 u) then i bend my knee up so my knee can suport me and my heffer tummy and im really comfy.. thats how i slept with my son and then i slept on my stomach the night i had my son and it felt great :)
    kristi_prncess_

Answer by kristi_prncess_ at 9:11 PM on Oct. 13, 2009