Where to have a baby shower....

I was planning on having my baby shower at the church but everything is booked up.. So, now where?? I would have it at our place, but we are in the middle of remodeling and that wont be done until much after when we are wanting to have the shower.. So where now?? There will be around 20-30 people...

Baileysmom22304

Asked by Baileysmom22304 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The local movie theater in our town has rooms you can rent for parties. Check with yours.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 8:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• you could also do it at a close friends or relatives house, many restaurants have sections where they allow parties to be thrown and they close that part off to everyone else.

Anonymous

• Do you know someone who lives in a nice apartment building? Lots of times they'll have clubhouses you can rent out for cheap. You could also check with the local recreation center to see if they have a room you can use.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2009