Why is my period here early?

So i'm sorta worried and scared i don't want to be pregnant again or maybe it is my period idk. Anyways, so i had sex Monday Oct.12th but i'm on BIRTH CONTROL (the pill) and have been on it ever since my daughter was born. I only used condoms like when i first started taking my birth control just to be careful but my doctor said that its fine after i get my period and everything is back to normal. So i didn't use a condom and this isn't the first time, as long as iam on birth control its fine. Anyways i found out that i was spotting last night and then in the morning i got my period and i wasn't sure if it was my period or not? because it wasn't all much but throughout the day it was sorta more but I just found it odd and weird for me to get my period today because i usually get them on a saturday and it was supposed to come this saturday. And i always count the days when it comes. so yeah

So i'm a little scared that i might

angieecruzer

Asked by angieecruzer at 8:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It took a train?
    Anonymous

• it could be from the birth control... spotting and irregular periods are normal when you start on it... and it can last up to 3-6 months like that
    mandie_jean

Answer by mandie_jean at 10:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2009