Is it normal for her breast to grow so fast,

My 15 year old DD has went from a 36C to a 36D in only a few months and we bought the D last month and now she's allready almost going to need a new size! She got her period when she was 11 so im not sure if that helps. Is it normal for her to grow so rapidly?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• i got my period wen i was 11 too..im now 18..im sure its perfectly normal especially if ur well busted urself???? and if ur really that concerned than i would ask her doctor at her next vist..is there a small poss that she cld be prego? sry i no thats a sensitive ? but that cld be a reason as well i was only 16 wen i first got prego
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 8:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i know this isnt probably going to help...but i wish that i could be blessed like that lol! im 9 months pregnant and just barley fitting into a C cup and im 20 years old! i was barley a B before....i would talk to her doc about it, it could be hormones or something....i got my period when i was 10 and i am certainly not blessed lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Girls can go through growth spurts just like boys can. Sometimes, they can be in the size of your breasts. This does seem pretty fast though. I wouldn't be worried just yet as far as the physical aspect goes, but if she continues to grow at this rate for too much longer I would talk to her Dr about it.

But when my dd started to develop, she did it pretty fast, then pretty much stopped for awhile, now, she's still developing, but at a lot slower pace.

How is she handling it emotionally? It can be really hard on a girl who's developing that fast, and is that busty, at a relatively early age. Honestly, I would be more concerned with making sure she kept a positive body image, and wasn't getting embarrassed or teased by others by it.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 9:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Some girls mature very quickly. My best friend started getting boobs when she was 9, everyone is different. My breasts actually were bigger than they are now at one point by a whole cup size. Dont worry about it!
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• I don't know about that. They are pretty big for her age.I think. But I guess the people above seem to think that she is just blooming .
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 6:10 PM on Oct. 15, 2009