Flu Shot for 9 months old

My doctor is recommending that this month my 9 month old son get a flu shot and I really don't agree with getting it for him but I was just wondering if anyone could help me with weither to get it or not or when the right age to get it is ?

LiLmAmA1108

Asked by LiLmAmA1108 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They can get them as young as 6 months. It is a personal decision you need to make. I would research it. If it was me and my child was in day care I would get it for her. Otherwise I probably wouldnt.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Any age over 6 months i would if i was you... If your talking about the H1N1 shot then i dont know you would prolly have to call the doc.
    PiNk2oo9

Answer by PiNk2oo9 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• :)
    PiNk2oo9

Answer by PiNk2oo9 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Athena got a flu shot that young. She hasn't gotten one this year though. She'll be getting the flu shot and the H1N1 shot. What doctor do you go to? The H1N1 shot is the SAME as the regular flu shot just for a different strain. It's really up to you. But Athena has never had a bad reaction to any vaccine.
    Babe587

Answer by Babe587 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2009