a real work from home where u dont pay....

does any one know of a good work from home site that u dont pay any money up front and u dont have to give them ur credit card info? if so please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I was actually wondering about this myself. Thanks for asking, lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:32 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheDailyCafemomerWAH24hr

There is a few places you can start there.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 9:41 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org  www.iavoa.com www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:00 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I don't think there is anything you can do from home that doesn't cost anything. I work from home and I can help you work from home too. It's only a one time fee of $29 to get your business started. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 7 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet Ceo Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• There is a lot you can do from home that doesn't cost anything. Depending on how much time you have to invest will depend on how much you want to make especially in the beginning. Check out www.LaptopsAndLaundry.com. It's a really good resource! PM me if you have any questions!

KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:08 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• thanks for all the post and most of these r bs i looked into them and they all r scams or so complaint board says but thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Quite the contrary Anon 555..... What you are looking for is easy money that falls out of the sky and it simply doesn't exist. You have to work regardless of what you want to do.

My belief is that you are too stinking lazy to get your butt up and get motivated. These things all listed above give you ideas on how to work at home. YOU have to take the initiative to get out there and make something of them. No one is going to give you FREE money other than the government, of course. So it's up to you to get what you want. Surveys, mturk, ChaCha... they all DO pay money... But you have to work. Go figure... it's the way of the world SWEETIE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• no shit i know this but u obvisouly like to be scamed then i dont i said thank u for ur help but i looked into it and i dont mind working i already work just wanted a second job thank u so u can go learn how to pay attention and no reason to be rude so
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I have a list of legit home based jobs on my site. But most are not hiring because they are dealing with the same economy as the rest of us...

Click the Work At Home Jobs tab at www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:08 AM on Oct. 14, 2009