Where are all my Born Again Christian Sisters

I am concerned about you. I see the puppets all over this site but many of you seem to be gone. We as Christians have the power and might of God behind us and in us. Have you given up, been deleted or running scared. Maybe like me you have been sick and couldn't be here much. I see the lies and the hate that is being written by the Godless. It does get sickening after a while. So why don't we all try to write something at least one time a week. If we all did that there would be tons of good, funny, joyful and honest things for us to read. Tell us how you came to except Jesus as your savior. Tell us the new song or prayer your child learned in your good Bible Believing Church. Most of all be bold for Jesus. Will someone be mean, maybe. Should we care? Not a bit. Let the stalkers do their thing, we have Jesus. When we die we will face God and enter Heaven. When they die they will face God and go to Hell.

ifollowjesus

Asked by ifollowjesus at 8:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Did this post upset the guy DOWNstairs & his followers or what?? Sorry sister been tied up helping my DD who is having LOTS of problems with her pregnancy. I would love to add you to my friends list!!!
    My favorite worship songs are quite a few by Hillsong but I am a diehard dcTalk fan especially "Jesus Freak" & "What if I stumble"
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• surprised

Anonymous

• Bold enought to accept my Christian, lesbian self? or am I not holy enough for your group?
    Anonymous

• OP IMO, you are a jerk.
    Anonymous

• Um Was I talking to you? Don't think so.
    ifollowjesus

Answer by ifollowjesus at 9:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Maybe they realized that they have no place judging others in such a way and how arrogant it really is to act like they know for sure who is and who is not going to Heaven or Hell because that would require them to know what's in the hearts of others as only God himself does....
    Anonymous

• Sisters God is on our side. Don't let people get to you.
    ifollowjesus

Answer by ifollowjesus at 9:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• We don't let people get to us. We don't like it when our fellow Christians lash out at people because of who they are. Maybe that is a little too Christian of me to want to reach out to all souls and leave the holier than thou attitude out of it.
    Anonymous

• your question itself is a huge sin. shame on you for thinking it is up to you on who gets into heaven. way to push more and more away from Jesus. BTW, the Jesus I know is about love not self indulgance
    Anonymous

• I get what you are saying OP and here I am, BUT my strategy is from proverbs....

"When there are many words, sin is unavoidable, but the one who controls his lips is wise." Prvb 10:19

I can't find the other one I was looking for but the point is that if you put people on the defensive they will immediately shut you out and will never hear a word you have to say. If you listen to them with respect, then in most cases they will do the same and who knows? Maybe then they will actually HEAR something that could be life-changing. I interact with non-believers but try to do it in such a way that they would be comfortable asking me something with genuine interest without fear that they would be attacked or otherwise verbally brutalized. If I absolutely have nothing nice or helpful to say, then I keep my mouth shut. Rather, I may whisper a prayer, and keep my fingers still, lol.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2009