just need some advise and suport plz..more about me than her

18 still in school and working well latly it seems like i cant do anything right..i feel really depressed and ive been getting really bad headaches ..really all i want right now is to grad high school and go to collage but i dont feel like i can everything is going down the drian. my dd is soo easy and just amazing but i feel like i keep letting her down to day i broke down so bad that her dad was so worried that he wanted to drive us home(were not 2gether anymre) and my finaces r just a mess and i have no clue wat to do. im stressed and over worked and i want to be the best mom that i can be just like everyone else does and i feel like im a huge disapointment and a failor as her mom..can anyone give me sum adivse on how to feel better??? my job isnt to hard its just at pizza hut..and everyone knows how school is its not that hard..plz be nice no bashing me anymore just friendly advise PLZ

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• i know how you feel im in college, working, and raising my son. its hectic and im a mess sometimes but i try to take a few minutes when i get home to relax . it it may seem stupid but it works most of the time good luck
    kcandie

Answer by kcandie at 9:20 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• baby girl it gets hard, but what it sounds like to me is that you are learning the ropes of motherhood. You already ARE the best mommy to your dd b/c you are striving to make a better future for her! We all feel that way sometimes. Just wait until she is a teenager, LoL!!!! Keep your head up mama, you are doing just fine.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 9:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• just do your best and everything will be ok. no one can ask you for more than your best.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 10:19 PM on Oct. 13, 2009