A call for morning prayers again!

Do you want a prayer said for you? I get so methodical with my prayers I really enjoy praying for others. It breaks up the pattern of prayers I normally have. Would you like me to pray to Jesus for something? Give thanks for something?

All the request yesterday were read and prayed :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• well, there's uncertainty in my family's future concerning residence/moving to another locale, my career has hit a plateau and i may be burnt out anyway (in which case, the move would be good), the cold/flu season is upon us-we always need good health!....how much time you got for me?

lisa..call it out, He knows me! lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:13 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I have as much time as you want :)

I will pray for the Lord to look over Lisa and her family and help her with any moves that might happen. May God look over you during this time of change and praise to God for all the blessings in your ( Lisa's) life.
    Anonymous

• My mom is having some pretty big medicals problems, but we have no idea what is going on. Could you pray that we find an answer?

TY
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• what a blessing you are!! my DD is 37weeks pregnant & having continuous contractions that aren't doing their job of dialating her. she is 2 cms dialated & 60% effaced but just can't get this baby to come.(this has been a VERY hard pregnancy so we need to get this boy born)
    yes I know they are supposed to be 40 weeks but like I said lots of mommy problems so Logan needs to be born!!
    Also SIL(same family) is losing his job REAL soon. His company is shutting down b/c it's been outsourced to Singapore. HE NEEDS A JOB.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• If you could pray for some private intentions that of course God knows. Also, pray for me to have employment next school year, but most of all for me to accepts God's will for me because I am still struggling with that one. Thanks so much- God bless.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 9:31 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• done!

ave I set you a message.
    Anonymous