Why is Infant baby Tylenol on recall?

They say I can't purchase it if My child is under 2? But they did back in the day!!!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 9:51 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• maybe you picked up childrens tylenol on accident, because I just checked the Tylenol website and nothings on recall that I can see
    at least I hope not
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:58 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• oh i think i see, it says under 24lbs or under 2 years old ask a doctor for dosage instructions

thats what I pulled up on the website
    oh and it also says it on the little bottle I have...but its not recalled, your pediatrician will probably give you instructions on how much to give your baby if you think s/he needs it.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:01 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Some lots of the children's tylenol is being recalled for possible contamination by a clostridium bacteria. Check the website for lot #'s. No one can tell you NOT to purchase tylenol not involved in the recall! GL!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Really? I didn't know that! Thank you for letting me know! My Daughter hasn't been working well.
    Anonymous