What is the cutest Halloween snack/decoration/costume/art project you've done or seen?

Looking for fun recipes, crafts and ideas to do with a 4 year old. We've already done most of the parenting and family fun stuff and are looking for new ideas! Please add pictures if you have them! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Frankenstein rice krispie treat.
    Look up spooky witch fingers on allrecipes.com
    The cutest costume I did was for my dd at age 2. I glued flowers all over a hat and put flowers on her shirt and painted a terra cotta pot. Everyone thought she was an Anne Geddes baby and so adorable!
    I want to paint my pumpkin like Charlie Brown this year. I also sewed oval shaped fabrics (6)together to make a fabric pumpkin. Put a gallon milk jug inside the fabric and twisted brown paper bags for the curly stem and vine, and hot glued leaves. Or for small pumpkins fill the fabric with grocery plastic bags. I get to reuse them every year.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2009