had unprotected sex a day after my period end(my period started on sept.14 and ended sept. 21) the i started spotting on sept. 28 and 29 it stop on the 30 and got it again on the 1st and 2nd of oct. and then it totaly stop( never i had experience spotting before). was it to early to take a pregnancy test today.when will be a good time to take a pregnancy for the best result... im so confuses & stress...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you have a 28-30day cycle testing today or tomorrow should be okay
    but there is a chance that you are just irregular rightnow, but if that is not normal for you taking a test should be okay.

If it comes out negative you can wait another week and test again
    If you still dont get it I would go to the OBGYN
    Anonymous

• You can test tomorrow and it should be accurate. Your last period started on the 14th and tomorrow is the 14th of the following month. I'd test tomorrow.

I got pregnant with this one on the day after I stopped my period. It isn't typical to get pregnant that early in your cycle, but it does happen.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 10:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2009