Symptoms

Pregnancy Symptoms? I couldnt be any farther a long then maybe a month or 6 weeks...
I just had a baby 4 months ago... but I dont remember the early symptoms any more besides fatique and frequent urination... but I dont have frequent urnination ... sometimes rarely I might, or when I have any slight pressure near my bladder I feel like I have to go... But I did just get a urine test at the doctors just 20-25 days ago and it came back negative... but I just started missing my period like 7 or 8 days ago. Your opinion?
Fatique
Loss Of Energy
Weight Gain of 5 Pounds
Low Back Pain
Increase In Saliva
Mild Cramping off and on during the day for the past two weeks
Headaches
Daily Hiccups(lasting sometimes up to 15-30min)
Waking up with Leg cramps

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh and I also had two light periods last month with only a ten day period where I wasnt bleeding... Like I had one the 7th until the 10... Light to Heavy then Light.. then got another one on the 15th or 17th, lasting 2-3 days light the whole time.
    Anonymous

• It could be possible that you are but you can also lose your period if you are still breastfeeding aand from what you describe, leg cramps, headaches, etc...that could be from not having enough vitamins and not drinking enough water. But could also be pregnancy.

Leg cramps and such are usually around mid pregnancy so that just tells me you are really dehydrated
    Anonymous

• I'm surprised your having a period at all this early after having a baby. I wouldn't expect it to be regular...

but some other symptoms you can look out for:

Everything starts to get bigger. Your breasts (though you may not notice that since you still might be nursing anyway), your tummy (mostly just bloating early on) and your vagina gets filled with more blood and gets a little bigger too (that's actually the first thing I noticed - LOL).

changes in appetite (again might not be noticed if you're nursing).

heartburn.

Anonymous