How do I find strength?

My dh isn't getting a job. He says he is applying @@. Anyways now is the time I need to get a second job. My daughter's SSI hasn't gotten approved or denied yet. I need to get another job on top of the one I can't handle. We have no car. I would have to bus it to two jobs. Any suggestions on how to push myself? I have no idea how I will be able to handle it. I can't handle the one job I have.

sweetpea532

Asked by sweetpea532 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Actually, I agree with MotherHubbard. In the meantime, tell that husband of yours to go to Starbucks or McDonald's or a local hospital (always hiring) or Walmart and get a darn job, you can't do it all.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• PRAY, and PRAY some more. Give it to God, it will be taken care of, bottom line.
    MotherHubbard78

Answer by MotherHubbard78 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• " I 've always heard that God never gives us more than we can handle"
    zip10469

Answer by zip10469 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Tell him to get a night job, stocking at Walmart, working at a video store, McDonalds. He shouldn't do that to you. He needs to swallow his pride and help you out.
    chrisnjoesmom

Answer by chrisnjoesmom at 11:26 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Is he applying for unemployment? He needs to be doing something to help.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:48 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• He gets unemployment. Which is a fraction of what he was bringing in obviously. But it does help. We aren't even bringing in enough to keep our heads above water. It is so frustrating.
    sweetpea532

Answer by sweetpea532 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2009