have you ever checked to see how many sex offenders live near you or your school?

Scary the numbers of them. Vile.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Only one. And he was a kid who slept with a 15 year old girl whose parents decided to blame him instead of their floozy daughter. @@ This is a pretty nice,quiet area.
    Anonymous

• Yes i have. :) It was one of the determining factors when i was moving.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 11:23 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i live in a nice, quiet town... we have lots! atleast 5 within a mile of our home. very scary.
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• I live in Seattle and a nice part of it and there are TONS. The city is crawling with them.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:31 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• How do I do this?
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 11:33 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• i just checked and now i am afraid. i never knew it was this many in my area i thought this was a good area and now i am ready to leave. i looked it up on this site and they showed me how many are registered and where they work and home and now i am so scared for my child.
    hershey88

Answer by hershey88 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Yes I have It's a good thing to do. But really you just need to watch and protect your children because just imagine how many of them are not registered living around you.
    QueenAkire

Answer by QueenAkire at 2:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Yes, I have. That was also one of the deciding factors when we moved. We live very close to a school and GA law says that they have to be so far away from schools, school bus stops, and any other large gathering of children.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:59 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I check this often, we live in a reasonably large burb of Chicago. I am glad that the information on sex offenders is made public record.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 8:41 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• THeres 20 how scary is that
    Kimmma

Answer by Kimmma at 9:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2009