What to give to a dificult 1 year old boy on Christmas? Please Stop here

My son is 1 year old and he doesnt walk yet and has NO teeth. He is very alert and hipper. He loves sounds and music, to crawl and recently he have been showing interest in books although broke them LOL. Base on this info what should I get him for Christmas? I have no idea because he is a boy (I already have a DD) and my mom was the one dealing with the gifts for my DD since she was born but now that I have 2 a girl and a boy is me who have to do the Christmas shopping.

nily

Asked by nily at 11:22 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Holidays

• Thomas the train and a few tracks to push around. Or something he can push around.
    Anonymous

• Anything to pound. They have a great ball toy..ya put the ball on top and pound it with a hammer then it pops out the bottom.
    Thomas is good. Trucks, cars, balls, guns. Just go to the boy section. Make it an active toy. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:25 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Leapfrog Tag Junior reading system. Awesome even at that age.
    Anonymous

• i bet he be walking by xmas! buy him a car..those that they can sit on em and he also can walk pushin the car
    kiUmY

Answer by kiUmY at 10:17 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I agree with Kiumy, he will likely be walking. Plus it's too early to know what he will really be into by the time Christmas comes. They change so much.
    HeatherMQ

Answer by HeatherMQ at 9:18 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Fisher price little people are always a big hit.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 11:33 PM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Wood Blocks with a Tonka Dump Truck kids love stacking and knocking things down even more! Bathtime books. If he likes sounds and music maybe a toy by V-Tech like their move and crawl electronic ball, learning laptop or their sit to stand learning walker. You can't go wrong with basic fisher price toys either. Try going to a store that specializes for educational and old fashioned toys. Many times they can help you find the perfect gift based on his stage and interest.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 2:22 AM on Oct. 17, 2009