my hubby at a pregnancy class? ridiculous

Did you bring your hubby?

Did he participate?

okay for some reason I got so embarrassed. We were at a breast feeding class and they were teaching us all different positions to hold the baby in. well we practiced with little baby dolls, like real babies though, you had to give neck support and everything...LOL

Im just kinda holding it, not cuddling it, not pretending its a real baby, just acting like its a doll...LOL

well I hand this doll to my hubby because my arm was tired, 2 hour class, and he's rocking it, making sure not to let go so its head doesnt fall back, burping the doll? LOL...OMG I was like stop acting like its real your embarrassing me

hes all I NEED practice...lol OMG

and I look around and half of the other guys that showed up were doing the same

Any funny stories with your hubby in a newborn class or when baby got home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dh went with me to my breastfeeding class as well. When we got there he asked which class it was and when I told him he acted like he didn't want to be there. By the end of the class HE was the one raising his hand and asking all the questions and writing down all the information for me he could. If you have any trouble after you have the baby you'll be SO happy he went with you because he'll be a great support person like my hubby :-)
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 11:50 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• LMAO!!!!! No sorry none to share :(
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:40 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• you are very lucky that your hubby went with you!!!!!
    Anonymous

• my exhusband went into the wic office and didnt know where to go so he just asked a bunch of ladies where he could get a breast pump. lol!
    NewTakeOnLife09

Answer by NewTakeOnLife09 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My husband has always been better at swaddling than I have. I have always been glad he went with me. He's also a pro with diapers, though our daughter is 19 months old now so you'd kinda expect it at this point.

He also delivered our daughter (with the doctor next to him just in case). He's a very involved Daddy.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 12:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2009