Do you think it's bad manners to fart in public?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. Better out then in. :)
    Anonymous

• At least give us a warning! Some of the smells...Killer!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• My Hubby does it as he's walking by me, then I look like the guilty one! lol I don't make an issue of it though, I have learned my lesson on that one!
    btw, yes it's rude and gross!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• Not really sure if it's rude, but it can really be gross. I think it also depends on where you are.
    adove01

Answer by adove01 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 13, 2009

• YES! And so embarassing! I could just die. I walk away real fast and hope nobody knows it was me. Ewwww.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Yes, if it is intentional.. kindly excuse yourself to the restroom!
    If it is an accident, it is not rude if you say "excuse me."
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 1:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• yeah, I'm sure it is, but sometimes you just can't help it. I hate it when it happens at work! LOL! I let a really nasty one and right after that my boss walked right through it.. She didn't say anything though. I hope she didn't notice it.
    cpknut75

Answer by cpknut75 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It is bad manners, but I still do it, as do many other people I know.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 2:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Yep it's very rude and it's not fair to the other patrons! It bothers me because whenever somebody farts in public I always find myself in it. Ugh! Now everybody thinks I did it. I could run, but then I will look even more guilty so I hold my breath and slowly walk away in hopes of not stirring someone elses fart. Ewwww..It's reasons like these that make me feel better about being a homebody.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• how can you STOP it?! thats what i dont udnerstand...people think its rude but for some people you dont know its coming till its too late...some people actually have a condition that makes it IMPOSSIBLE to hold it back, and they are probably as embarrased having it happen as the people having to smell it...so i dont consider it bad manners...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 AM on Oct. 14, 2009