37w4d getting sick (respiratory) and i'm supposed to be some place tomorrow...

I believe I'm coming down with bronchitus. I talked to the oncall doctor and he told me what to do. I have the equipment at my home and the medicine since this is a common annual occurence for me. I'm supposed to go up to the city tomorrow, which is about 2 hours away on a normal drive and 1 hour if you're lucky. I'm going by myself. Is it wise to leave my house being sick and go so far from my hospital (only 15 minutes from my house)?

Marri357

Asked by Marri357 at 2:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would say as long as you're comfortable with it and not going to be taking anything that will make you drowsie while you're driving. Just make sure you have all your emergency stuff and that someone knows where you are going and when to start getting worried if you aren't home by a certain time.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 3:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2009