Read this... Q & A with the CDC....

The confidential version of the study, however, clearly demonstrated that an exposure to more than 62.5 micrograms of mercury within the first three months of life significantly increased a child's risk of developing autism.

"As for the exposure evaluated at 3 months of age, we found increasing risks of 'neurological developmental disorders' with increasing cumulative exposure to thimerosal ... within the group of 'developmental disorders'... for the sub-group called 'specific delays,' and within this sub-group for the specific disorder 'developmental speech disorder,' and for 'autism,' 'stuttering' and 'attention deficit disorder
The report also contained the graph depicted below which illustrated the report's findings of a child's increasing risk of developing the neurological symptoms of autism after receiving increasing amounts of
thimerosal.

http://www.vaccinetruth.org/q_and_a_cdc.htm

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dr says only 5 micrograms of thimerosal is "an okay amount" for a 110 lbs woman.. yet some vaccines that contain it contain 25 micrograms...(AND THESE ARE GIVEN TO INFANTS!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• yes they are taking thimerosal out of the manufacturing of vaccines BUT they are still using it in the *process* of making the vaccines, and since it is no longer an added ingredient it does not have to be included in *ingredients*.

thimerosal free vaccineshave been tested and Mercury/thimerosal is still showing up...granted in much smaller levels, but they have found a way to continue using this and not telling us about it.

They are Hib Hep B and DTaP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• great site!! and great facts!!! you should email me seems as though we have the same point of views on this subject!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:53 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• My question is how much mecury is in drinking water? And if the mother drinks it, is it passed in breastmilk? Not to mention anyone who formula feeds and uses tap water...
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:01 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Then how do you explain the fact that I have 5 children all were vaxed and all are totally normal if not above average. Every generation has their own "taboo" thing. I guess it is vax for this one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• There are children who are on the spectrum who were NEVER vaccinated. My son is on the spectrum. he was vaccinated but I do NOT blame vaccines. He is who he is. It is how he was made. He is special and I love him. I do not feel the need to grasp at straws and attack something that was created to help keep my son healthy. Why is the number of children with Autism increasing? the population is in creasing. More and more parents are seeking answers for their child's behavior so it is more readily diagnosed. Autism is such a broad scale. There are children on that scale that id born 25 years ago would have just been labeled as simply uncooperative or 'not very social' . So even if there was eventually rock hard proof that vaccines caused my sons Autism I would still be happy he was alive and autistic and not dead measles or hib induced meningitis.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• OMG an anonymous post about dangerous vaccines! What has this world come to? What is wrong with CM?? Oh wait, it's just another day.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2009