Do you moms work from home and if so what do you do?

I would really love to work from home. I use to work at Att but quit because I wanted to be a stay home mom then I started Passion parties but that still requires some traveling.. Any suggestions would help my search :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I do Scentsy parties, and love that, but if you're not into the minor travelings, then the only thing I have to offer is the company I'm a customer off.
    I buy all my household products through Melaleuca--- everything is chemical free (why I started- my monkey child could get into anything!) and the price per unit is great. They have a compinsation plan that replaced their advertising budget- they don't advertise so they pay their customers residual income on their referrals. I've been a customer since 2007. I don't work the business side at all, but I've still managed to sign up a few people here and there over the last couple years, and every month I get my check in the mail. It may just be $20-ish, but still, like I said, I'm not a business person for them. I'd be happy to give you more of the details if you want. There is a huge income potential (the woman who signed me up makes a few thousand every month)....
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• .... But it does take work. It can be done completely from home, but it is supposed to be much easier to start out with the people you know.

Best of luck finding something that works for you!
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 7:34 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I also do a business with Melaleuca. It is a great company to be a part of. I work it from home using my website that our team provides for free. The income potential is wonderful, you can earn a hundred dollars a month to thousands a month. It is not a get rich quick program and takes time and energy, but the income is worth it, along with the flexibility to work with your kids by your side. I would like to set up a time to talk, go to my website and request information.
    www.LiveYourDreamsAtHome.com
    wahmx3

Answer by wahmx3 at 8:51 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• please do not use Melaleuca if u look that name up on complaint board it is bs maybe the above lady does not know yet but u can read about it there. it is a big scam dont waste ur time or money
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I run promotions for a local band and sell their merch. at shows. It's fun and easy because I get to do a lot of it on the computer:D
    Ravensong

Answer by Ravensong at 10:06 AM on Oct. 14, 2009