3rd trimester sex

having difficulty working around this belly...and i'm needing it more than ever!!! any suggestions on positions that me and my DH can try? what worked for you?

SammyJoB

Asked by SammyJoB at 7:12 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try doggie lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• the only thing that worked for us was him being on top, and even then it wasn't that great because we couldn't get as skin to skin as we prefer with the big ass bowling ball in the way, and he would turn off quickly at the thought of "squishing" her. my baby and belly was just so huge last time that any other position made me way too uncomfortable. i'd say just give eachother oral this last stretch if sex is uncomfortable.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• hehe its a tricky 1 am in the same boat but am just 20w5d preg lolwe tryed lying n r sides him behind and my leg was sort of over his leg but it wasnt really comfy for me either so we tryed me lying towards the end of the bed and him on his knees on the floor failing that i dont no hun unless u get on top n give him what for lol enjoy it hunni it will be a while after the birth xx
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• i would try doggie style with lots of pillows. we actually got a book that had suggestions on it and the one biggest suggestion they had was pillows, pillows, pillows. if you are on top, maybe try propping his head up on pillows so you don't have to reach down so far over your belly to kiss him or loading up on pillows underneath you to take the weight of the belly off so you can enjoy. it's frustrating sometimes for us cause he's still working off a little bit of a belly and so we have two to work around. i would agree with tnm786.... he has to be on top the majority of the time cause i run outta breath too quickly and he ends up on top anyway. good luck and enjoy
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 7:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• doggie...the spooning postion, a scissor like position and thats all i know and can really be comfortable doing lol anything else and he thinks he is squishing the baby lol
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 7:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2009