I wont to marry my boyfriend but I am going to wait before we get married

Hello Moms: My boyfriend and I are no strangers to each other if this is meant to be it will happen if not it wont okay he has been talking about moving in and also getting married he asked me once for some reason I did not answer him we recently got back together well we got to talking yesterday and he said November 5th of this year is the day what day think he wanted to get married go to the justice of the peace I do not wont that kind of weeding if I take the ring I say a year maybe longer how long would you moms wait.

I am unable to work my 16 year old daughter is handicapped he started a new job today now how do you plan a wedding on very little money I do wont a nice one but
way things are for me a miracle would have to happen how do you plan a wedding with very little money I have my own apartment it is brand new be here 2 years
in December thanks to everyone

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 8:46 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• So you want a big wedding, with out a lot of money? Have it in your apartment. Do not buy a wedding dress, just a nice regular dress. Cook your own food. Buy plastic flower. All this stuff can be bought in advance.

Answer by louise2 at 8:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• hmmm well yeah i would deffinately wait if you don't want the court house wedding. Start buying little things here and there especially if something you need is on sale, just put it all away until the big day.
    Rebeccaroe

Answer by Rebeccaroe at 8:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I would not wait and I didnt, My husband and I Got married just us his mom and his cousin as a witness and the Pastor ( we was married in church) . his mom threw us a nice reception in her house only family came and lucky we did get married before we moved in because 2 months later I became pregnant. we are planing a large wedding on our 5yr anniversary and we will invite everyone. Dont want to shack up, and ur guy has the right idea- Follow his lead Go get Married tommorrow is never promised. Best Wishes!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• One of the nicest weddings I have gone to was a wedding with the Justice of the Peace. There are many back yard weddings or park/beach weddings that are amazing and are cheap. It's not about the place or the decorations, it's about sharing the joy of the event with those you love. I had a fantastic wedding for my oldest dd that was under $500 and that included the cakes, flowers, food, invitations (and stamps), decorations, music,the JP and pix. She had her own dress but you can even buy those at thrift stores for almost nothing and they are gorgeous.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2009