Is there any one on CafeMom that listens to Bro. Jimmy Swaggart on Sonlife Radio or the internet?

Bro. Swaggart preaches the Cross ,& I would likt to know if others on CafeMom listen to him too,I would like to be friends with you!!!!!

carolynmamaw

Asked by carolynmamaw at 8:55 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't listen to him consistently, but yes I do listen to him. I don't listen to his wife though.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:16 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• before he was caught with the 1st prostitute and his extramarital affairs, i used to with my brother. then when he got caught a second time with another prostitute he just plain disgusted me, so I stopped listening to him.
    Anonymous

• I have a hard time respecting any man who thinks the Teletubbies are teaching kids homosexuality.
    Anonymous

• maybe they shouldve taught how to pick up hookers, lol that would've earned his approval.
    Anonymous

• The bible says a pastor should be above reproach. After Jimmy Swaggart got caught those times...he is not above reproach anymore.
    Anonymous

• he's definitely not a man of God. it's one thing to make a mistake and then to repent, but gosh, this guy did it again. he's gross.
    Anonymous

• Our God is a merciful God and He is a forgiving God if Jimmy Swaggart failed God twiced and has asked God to forgive Him then we are to for give him as well. There is not a one of us that has not failed and more than one or two times, there is only one that walked this earth and was perfect and that was Jesus Christ.
    Then came Peter to Him,and said,Lord how often shall my Brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times
    Jesus said unto him,I say not unto you,Until seven times; but,Until seventy times seven Matt.18:21-22
    carolynmamaw

Answer by carolynmamaw at 5:42 AM on Oct. 15, 2009