what will you do if your Bf spend most of his time in the Internet???

i have been in My realtionship for last 7 years...since l had my twince in 2004 my relationship went very badly...l am desperatly want attention,want him to listen etccc.. from him... l talked to him so many times about it and he is remain the same..now l decided to move back to Uk and take the boys with me...the life became very difficult..l feel very lonely with him only the time he treat me nice when he want to make love to me...even after we made love he will leave me in bed and return back to his computer..l know he has an addiction..he doesn not want help from any professionals,
l feel like l am single women and house keeper...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• my dh is on the computer alot and really during the week we don't get alot of time together so i will usually sit with him, we will talk give each other back rubs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• disconnect it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It doesn't sound like much of a relationship. I would try a trial separation here before moving all the way back to the UK - to see if that's a "wake up call" for him, or if he's okay with the relationship ending.

Answer by missanc at 11:13 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• i would not be able to put up with this. He does need help but if he is not going to admit it, there is nothing you can do. You deserve better.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2009