Is this true? (Gay question)

I don't want to offend anyone out there but I need to know bc I am curious...Is it true that the majority of gays are in Sacramento California?

The reason for this question is bc my dh and I were watching a movie and it had to do with this and my dh had made a comment about it and I was like they are not just in Sacramento they are any where and he is like that is where they originated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• Actually, I think the place most known for having gays is San Francisco, but I'm sure there are plenty of gay people everywhere...........
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:33 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• LOL, no, that is not true.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:57 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Ha ha no thats not true. There are gay people all over not just in cali....although San Francisco is known for their gay bars and clubs....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• No. Not at all.

There are HUGE gay communities in San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego. BUT...gays live everywhere.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:39 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• And gays did NOT originate in Sacramento, either...homosexuality has been around ALL through human history.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:40 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• they are everywhere honey.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I would say that wherever humans congregate - a percentage of them are gay whether they admit to it or not. That includes Sacramento, Tehran, Iceland....
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Height Ashbury section of San Francisco, CA is where the movement began in the 60's not Sacramento but they are everywhere now and are best known for being in Greece back in the olden days. (it was a part of acceptable life in Greece back in history when it was not acceptable elsewhere in the world)

Answer by admckenzie at 12:11 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Homosexuality was also accpetable to the seminole Indians. They used to leave the gay men w/ the woman to protect them.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:48 PM on Oct. 14, 2009