Question about Diva Cup

I am using mine for the first time this week, and yesterday it was so painful. While I am sitting, there are no problems, but when I walk around I can feel the stem rubbing against the inside of me. The constant rubbing has caused some irritation. I don't know if I'm putting it in wrong, if it's slipping, or if I just need to get used to it. Today seems better, so far. Even with problems yesterday, there wasn't any leakage, so I seem to be getting a good seal. Anybody have any tips, because I would really like to continue using it. Before you ask, yes I've read the directions and I've gone to the website to look at the FAQ's, but all it says is that I'm positioning wrong, and not any other helpful advice. So if you have any advice I would really appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Health

• You need to feel with your finger where the cup should be; you will be much more likely to have it positioned correctly when you have a better idea of your physical "geography"

Answer by rkoloms at 12:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2009