annoying

my neighbor thinks its funny cause everytime some one she knows drives by they beep the horn..im not talking beep.im talking beeeeeeep.loudly...ive asked her to please keep it to a minimum cause my dog goes bolistic and so does hers.but yes she thinks this is funny.i dont know if every time i drive by her house i should beeeeeep the horn or what.shes got everyone doing it now.knowing how it annoys me oh well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in General Parenting

• You can call the police and complain about this or possibly charge her with harrasment and maybe even make a noise complaint. If you rent, also complain to your landlord.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• that is SO disrespectful to you begin as you have told her how it makes you feel. i agree witht the first poster. id file a complaint with city ordinance. distruption of peace of whatever its called. shes honking horn KNOWING it bothers her neighbors. that must be annoying! man, im sorry to hear youre going thru that. goodluck
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 10:11 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Is it worth the fight? I have a neighbor that everytime they arrive or leave from home beep their horn repeatedly. It's annoying but worth picking a fight over?
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:03 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It sounds like she is trying to annoy you, so I'd not give her the satisfaction. Beeping your horn back at her doesn't sound like it would work - since the beeping that is going on is already not bothering her. Either find out if there is a loud noise ordinance in your town, or try to let it go and see if it stops when they are not getting a rise out of you.

Teamquinn, my housemate has a lock on his car that has a remote. When he hits the button the car beeps lightly twice to let him know it is unlocked. Is it possible that that is what your neighbors have?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:18 PM on Oct. 14, 2009