My boyfriend's photos are on his ex's facebook should I be upset?

My boyfriend's ex is a psycho. They split up about 3 years ago now and I have been with him ever since. But since then she has just been completely psycho. She has turned many people against my boyfriend and continuously tries to add him on myspace (where his band is located). He completely ignores her and has cut ties with everyone in association with her because she is so mental.

However despite it being 3 years and her being in an entirely different country I came across her page by accident. I was just sending a message to an old friend on facebook and on his page was a link to a picture of him, my boyfriend and her. So I looked and there were others of my boyfriend on there.

I am really upset about it. Should I be? Why can't she just leave alone. I don't know what my boyfriend will say about this (prob be annoyed but won't want anything done because he doesn't want any contact with her -hes at work).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• nothing you can do...if those photos are from the past they are hers...most you can do is ignore it.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 9:53 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I'd say he would be right. Let it go. He was in her life, she has pictures....you have him.......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It's not like you can expect him to NOT have a past. As long as he isn't contacting her, I would let sleeping dogs lie. There are more important things to worry about.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:54 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• They have pics they took together and she can put what she wants on her page. I would let it go. He is done with her and you have been with him for 3 years so be secure in the relationship and let it go. He already dumped friends for you so let it go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I guess what annoys me is not because its an ex. I am fine with seeing pics of my boyfriend and his ex its because its her. She has caused so much upset for my boyfriend that it makes me angry shes putting those pics up knowing full well that if my boyfriend saw them he would be pissed. I hate her for what she has done to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• He didnt dump friends for ME he dumped them because his ex kept trying to get to him through them. This isnt jealousy. That girl has caused so many issues for my boyfriend its unreal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• EVENTUALLY, it will get old & she will find someone else to terrorize. Just continue being the bigger person, & don't feed her mental-ness by doing anything about these pics. I'm sure most of the people she knows already thinks she is nuts. Anyone who posts pics of their ex whom they have not talked to in years, & is w/ someone else is obviously a whack job. I would just laugh at how nuts she is & leave it to that.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:52 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• He could try to report her page and the pictures to the MySpace admins, but it usually takes a long time for them to delete profiles etc and sometimes they do nothing. I totally feel your pain though, my dh's ex still talks about how much she misses "their" stuff all of the time on her MySpace. She even talks about missing really trivial stuff like the garbage can we now have in our apt that I guess they used to use together. I'd just ignore her, that's what I do w/ my problem girl. I feel kind-of good knowing that she's obviously a psycho and a lot of people can see that. I'm sure that whoever is looking at that chicks page is thinking that she's a few fries short of a Happy Meal lol.

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 10:56 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Nothing you can do. He has no contact with her, so theres nothing to worry about. Let her live in psycho-land. Saying anything to her will mean she wins and can now make your life h**l.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Why are you worried about a woman, especially one that's in another country? If you know in your heart that your boyfriend wants nothing to do with this girl, then you should step aside and let it die. The more you pick at it, the worse the situation will get. If you ignore it, keep it moving, you'll have a happier life...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:17 AM on Oct. 14, 2009