Birthday favor ideas for 10 - 12 year olds...

I am planning my daughter's 10th birthday and looking for unique and fun party favors for her friends (both boys and girls ages 10 to 12). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Kigit

Asked by Kigit at 9:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Sudoku books with a candy bar and a pencil.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:45 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I should have mentioned that you can buy them pretty cheaply at walmart or the dollar store.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:46 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• When the kids got older I started giving the extra large Hershey bars with a bow on it! They were too old for the little baggie of toy junk and its cheaper and makes a better impact than a bag of little candy! They're like a little over a dollar each. The kids are thrilled with them!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Oh I forgot that in addition to the bow I have the bday child write on a label "thanks for coming to my party! :) Mary" - and stick it on the bar w/the bow.
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Thank you for the ideas!
    Kigit

Answer by Kigit at 12:16 PM on Oct. 14, 2009