Where Are All The Fathers Of These...

"wild out of control" teens on the Maury Show? I think that's why most of these poor teens are out of control, gang-bangin' sluts. Gah, if one of these chicks were in front of me, I'd knock their teeth out in a snap. Hah. No joke. They are just nasty. Where are the fathers?! That's what they need. Structure! A man to keep them safe. Some of the moms on these shows are not great, either so in some cases, you really can't blame the teen. The get it from their moma! As the sayng goes, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Fathers, you are significant! Be a parent, you are needed!!!

evilive

Asked by evilive at 10:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I agree completely.... especially on the ones where they check a whole panel of men to see who their babys' father is! rediculous!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:26 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• A single mom can raise kids with morals. A man in the home isn't necessary and can cause more problems then they are worth.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:27 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• of course a single mom can raise kids with good moral value. thats not what im saying here, obviously. i myself was raised my a sinle parent. better yet, i was raised by my grandmother! i had no parents. just me and my grandma. (rip) i feel i was better off that way, wouldnt change it for the world!!!!!:)
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 10:31 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• having sex in the schoolbus, in the school parking lot, smoking, drinking, stripping, having sex in the auditorium, gyms, dressing slutty, coming home with hickies on their neck and body, sexting, sending nudes to men, having sex or blowing much older men for money, clothes, jewelery, shoes, EVEN FOOD!!!
    i swear no respect for themselves!!! and no shame at all. is this our future?! man, i hope not. smh.
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 10:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I don't blame all parents, I say sometimes they come from a two parent home, and it is just not enough. Kids will do what they want, sometimes, there is nothing you can do, but be there for them, and they need to learn by their own mistakes.

Sometimes good parenting JUST is not enough.

If you see the mom or dad, is teaching them that way of life then you can blame them, but other wise you can't. ;)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• amen!
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 1:38 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I have raised my son to be an ethical, polite and respectful teenager, BY MYSELF. A single parent can do just as good or better than a 2 parent family. I know plenty of kids that are messed up, out of control, gang bangin sluts that come from 2 parent families. Sometimes, it isn't the parents fault, sometimes kids just go down the wrong road no matter what the parents do.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• A lot of it is what they have seen or lived. Parents set an example.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 4:28 PM on Oct. 15, 2009

• Parents can do so much then when these kids hit high school they get influenced by peers.
    My 18 yr old daughter covered her tracks well for a few years and the closer she got to 18 the more she messed up and at 18 she thought she could do as she pleased...even drink on the job then drive my car home....
    Well she is now at a private faith based college because that is what she needs. she just falls to easy for what her peers want her to do.

I raised her in a sheltered world where we went to church and her dad"s visits were at his mom's house because he was to messed up to provide for her. She knows now that I raised her very well and she is sorry for following the path of her friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Oct. 16, 2009

• Good grief! First thing...you CAN NOT be a good parent and be their best friend. You have to be the parent or just let go. And yes, single parents can raise good kids...respectful kids...but it requires effort and constant reinforcement. Most of these parents aren't even home most of the time to raise their kids. Yes..you have to work...but you don't have to forget you have a child at home and that should not be an excuse to not parent your child. Children grow into and turn into what you allow them to turn into. You keep giving inches and they will keep taking miles. And one thing you have to remeber...no matter how good your child is...how well you raise them...they are still going to try things...experiment with things and do things you did not teach them. Our job is to be observant of that...and to keep an eye on them.
    sonja911

Answer by sonja911 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 16, 2009