DH and I have decided to try for #3

He wants to wait till December to start trying .. I want to start now!! Cant stop being aggrivated with him over waiting two months. I know two months isnt a long time but I am going crazy with the baby bug now that we "officially" decided to start TTC. Is this petty of me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wow you sound like me. i had the bug while still on depo! we had/have to wait for that to finish wearing off. I'm supposed to get another shot within this week, and am not going to! We also have decided to ttc for #3! Why does he want to wait that long? And you cant tell me he's going to wait 2 months for sex?? So just keep in mind it could still happen in those two months. Its hard once you get the green light to not get the baby bug. Just stay positive and try keeping yourself busy so those two months go by fast, unless he changes his mind. GL mamma!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 10:29 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• i got pregnant in a mid december and had my dd in mid september. it was hot as anything 8 and 9 months pregnant in the heat of the summer. Ask him what the two month wait is for. If it takes a bit to get pregnant then that's a couple of months that's not been used to try. Maybe financies will be better next fall for you?
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:48 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Thanks for answering ladies... He wants to wait for when he is done is masters degree in school.. so he is not under so much pressure and can enjoy the expierence of TTC for the last time, and everything that comes with it.. We have been married for 13 years and have a 13 and 11 year old and have decided to have one more.. hehe... soooo excited!
    Anonymous

• well thats understandable since school is a lot of pressure. if either one of you is stressed, it'll lower your chances anyways. i'd try to hang in there for the time being. i've waited 3 months just for this darn shot to run out (its caused nothing but trouble this last time) and now i know there may even be up to a year of waiting for a BFP! but i like to think positive.....heck maybe i'm prego now haha....anyway just enjoy eachother and good luck to you both!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Best of luck Amanda!!! And I hope you are prego now!! haha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Oct. 15, 2009