What if any differences have you experienced between different gender pregnancies?

When I was pregnant with my son I never got morning sickness, alot of cravings for sweets and my leg hair grew insanely fast. Over all very easy pregnancy just felt kicks and didnt get stretch marks.
Pregnant with my girl im sick and dizzy alot, not many cravings and leg hair takes forever to grow after shaving, painful fetal movement and more stetchmarks than I can count with much swelling of the feet.

What differences have you noticed between being pregnant with a girl and a boy?

Ta2Mama

Asked by Ta2Mama at 10:36 AM on Oct. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my daughter, I could shave once a month and not have to worry about it...with my son...hahaha..not so much. Also with my son I got REALLY bad acne. I mean, my face looked like a teen age boy during puberty...it was awful. I didn't get acne like that as a teen. Also, with my daughter I was more tired than sick in the first trimester, but with my son was more sick than tired. I also got REALLY bad headaches in my second trimester with my son, but felt great in the second with my daughter.

abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:47 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• With my son, I didn't have any cravings really. But with my daughter I had cravings for non spicy thai food, and sweets. Got more nauseous with her, and she was alot more active in womb, liked to kick alot. She still does.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 10:47 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• Haha, i had the TOTAL opposite. when pregnant with my son, i was miserable. i was sick all day, everyday. but with my daughter, it was a piece of cake! not once did i feel sick. i gained just 32lbs (70 with my son). i got all my stretch marks with my son, none with my daughter.
    Keaton_Hazel

Answer by Keaton_Hazel at 10:49 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• I'm with Keaton on this one! I was sick with my son and got HUGE! With my daughter, most people could not even tell I was pregnant unless they say my profile. I felt great with her. I ate like a horse with her and with my son had little to no appetite but still packed on pounds. It was the wierdest thing...
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:04 AM on Oct. 14, 2009

• with my son, I got beautiful, thick, shiny healthy hair that made everyone envious, in fact my husband loved it so much he wanted to keep me pregnant just for that reason, haha, my breast went from a full C cup to a DD- and my thighs and legs got pretty thick, thats the only 2 places my weight went. I didnt start showing until 6 1/2 months pregnant with him and I felt wonderful- no vomiting! I did however get carsick if there was alot of stop and go and quick turns. now, however, with my girls, Thin (but shiny) hair, very rapid body hair growth, in fact Im 6 months pregnant with my 2nd daughter and I have to shave my legs and armpits every other day- I have morning sickness , I am showing and have been since 4 months into it, my skin is clear- but I never had an acne issue- my hips are getting wide- i just feel fat all over, haha. and Im constantly graving orange juice. it was the same way with my first daughter.
    MommyUnderGrace

Answer by MommyUnderGrace at 12:29 AM on Oct. 15, 2009